Mildred Muhammad is the recipient of numerous awards for her commitment.
- 2022 Who's Who in America: Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2020 In Prince George's County, Maryland, Council Member Jolene Ivey and Council Chair Todd M. Turner honored Mildred Muhammad with a Proclamation of Appreciation in recognition of her "Exemplary Role in the Fight Against Domestic Abuse."
- 2019 The Telly Awards ~ Ep25: The Mildred Muhammad Story
- 2019 ACHI TV Personality of The Year Award
- 2018 ACHI Woman of Inspiration Award
- 2016 Chase the Dream Culture, Arts & Beauty “Evening of Cultures” Award
- 2015 African-American Author’s Expo Award
- 2015 Appreciation Award Roosevelt S.T.A.Y. High School Commencement
- 2013 Slantress “Inspire” Award
Presented the Community Service Award for Domestic Violence
- 2013 The Purple Rose Award ~ Arab-American Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- 2013 Spirit To Live Beauty Award Atikal Foundation
In recognition of your endurance, focus, and determination to surpass adversity
- 2013 Domestic Violence Awareness Award
- 2013 Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
- 2009 Redbook Heroes: Strength & Spirit Award
- 2008 Shirley Chisholm Woman of Courage Award
- 2008 U. S. Dept. of Justice Special Commendation Office on Violence Against Women
The Honorable Cynthia Dyer, Director
In recognition of your extraordinary contributions to the prevention of domestic violence
and in appreciation for your commitment to the mission of the
Office on Violence Against Women
- 2007 – Present: Military Installation Certificate of Appreciations, Awards & Coins
- 2004 – Present: Receive awards, medals, plaques and certificates from various nonprofit organizations, federal agencies and corporations regarding assisting others on the issues of domestic abuse/violence.